Skye is unfortunately looking for a new home after her mom went into care. Skye is not in our care we are just helping the family find a new home for her. We recommend bringing a trainer along when meeting the dog to assess for your family. If interested please fill out one of our application forms online.
Skye is a Scottish Terrier. She was raised on Piers Island by seniors so she has a few things that need work. We think she was born in 2015.
She needs an experienced owner who is able to work with her and give her what she needs in regards to training.
- She is not street savvy and not trained so should not be off leash.
- She is smart and food motivated but she hasn’t been trained so she will need basic training.
- She is quite energetic a good jumper. I have always thought she would be great doing agility.
- She barks in the yard so she might need some training with this. She will bark if people or dogs pass the yard.
- She loves to go for walks. So needs a home with someone who wants to take her out for a few good walks a day. We aren’t sure how she is with other dogs. She hasn’t been socialize much with dogs.
- She barks to tell you things and she wants to communicate
- She is very sensitive and has had a bad experience with brushing. I think she should just be kept clipped in a sensible short all over cut so she doesn’t have to be brushed.
- She doesn’t do fetch
- She is not crate trained.
- She would do best with someone who is home a lot.
- She is good with cats but best in a home with no kids.
** Please fill out an application form on our website if interested
You must be logged in to post a comment.