This is Pepper, she is approximately 9 years old. She is very affectionate, loving, cuddly. She does have thyroid issues and is on medication but she takes it easy in yummy treats. It’s not a very expensive medication. She is on 30 Tapazole Tabs 5mg = which is about $37 a month. She also has arthritis so gets an injection every month for that. It Really helps her now she can run and play !! This injection is about $80 – 90 a month but if someone was comfortable doing the injection at home the vet would teach you and this would knock about $30 off of this.
We realize this is a lot of extra expenses but this girls is SO sweet and disserves a good life if someone was willing to do this for her.
She is a really sweet girl who would love a home all by herself without other animals or kids.
from her foster momma:
Here are some fun facts about Pepper Corn.
1. If you stop petting her, she will gently pat your hand to remind you that this is unacceptable.
2. She will not drink water from her own bowl because water bowls are for CHUMPS. She needs her own water mug.
3. She likes to make biscuits
4. She will steal pieces of rotisserie chicken behind your back.
5. Her coat is very plush. 12/10 recommended for snuggles.
6. If you want to have a nap on the couch she will be your snuggle buddy
You must be logged in to post a comment.